Many people complain of Scientific theories being too tough to be paid serious attention. Many have curiosity to know about Astronomical phenomenon but shy away from reading any books wondering whether number of equations in there would be worth the effort. Also many of these people do not aim to be scientist so Mathematical Physics is not a top priority for them. Fortunately many esteemed Scientists have published books and created videos for such people. In this post I will share names of such books and links to their videos which can help them get a better picture of contemporary picture of Universe. None of them employs Mathematics that is generally used in describing Physics.
To top the list are following series:
3. Inside the Worm Hole with Morgan Freeman. No links available currently but some torrents may be available.
Through the Wormhole S01E01
“Is There a Creator?”
(Embedding disabled, kindly use the link to view at Youtube)
Through the Wormhole S01E02
“The Riddle of Black Holes”
Through The Wormhole S01E03
“Is Time Travel Possible?”
Through The Wormhole S01E04
“What Happened Before the Beginning?”
Through The Wormhole S01E05
“How Did We Get Here?”
Through The Wormhole S01E06
“Are We Alone?”
Through The Wormhole S01E07
“What Are We Really Made Of?”
Through The Wormhole S01E08 FINALE
“Dark Matter: Beyond the Darkness”
1. Hyperspace by Michio Kaku.
2. Einstein’s Cosmos by Michio Kaku.
3. One Two Three Infinity by George Gamow.
4. A Briefer History of Time by Stephen Hawking
5. The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos by B. Greene
6. The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory by B. Greene
7. The Fabric of the Cosmos: Space, Time, and the Texture of Reality by B. Greene